Forum > Dodge - Chrysler Chassis

1975 Winnebago 17.5" wheel covers / Hubcaps

(1/2) > >>

shrike:
Hello,  I'm looking for brackets and center nuts to use the original hubcaps on my 1975 Winne Brave with 17.5" wheels.  I have 2 of what I believe are the correct brackets and center nuts for the rear but I am missing the brackets and nuts for the front.  I'm sure the nuts are the same but unsure of the bracketry.  Anyone out there with info or the brackets themselves, I would appreciate any help.  Attached is a photo of the hubcaps in question.

Oz:
Just finding the brackets might be impossible.   But here's someone selling the hubcap set.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/652725795357022/permalink/719966271966307/?sale_post_id=719966271966307

And possibly eBay.

shrike:
Thank you OZ, Was not familiar with that group.  If they were 17.5's Id be all over that.  Think Ill hold out a little and I may find them.  17.5's or 18" diameter is a tough set to find. been checking Ebay for some time.

RANGERRICK:
I think i may have the brackets and maybe one knob.I will look tomorrow.

shrike:
Hey RangerRick, Did you ever find anything?   I also found out two of my hubcaps are 19" not 18",  So now I'm looking for two more 18" hubcaps.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version