Author Topic: New Member CA, Hello...  (Read 73 times)

Offline Picklespeck

• Test Driver
  • I own: a Motor Home
  • Year: 1979
  • Make: Fleetwood Tioga
  • Model: Arrow
  • Chassis: Dodge
  • Engine: 440-1
New Member CA, Hello...
« on: November 05, 2020, 12:06 AM »
Hello All,

My name is Nan and I live in Long Beach, CA  My girlfriend and I bought a 1979 Dodge Fleetwood Tioga Arrow 22' a few months back.  The motorhome is in good shape, but It does need some repairs  I posted a new topic under Dodge Chassis looking for a good knowledgeable mechanic near Long Beach, if you know one please go to my other post.  We are planning to do some minor living area improvements and put solar in as well.   We are eventually going to live in our motorhome fulltime.  We are planning on staying in Southern California/Arizona area both Boondocking and staying at Campsites for the first few years.  We are both on permanent disability and we have been dreaming of getting out of the city.  My family had a RV trailer when I grow up and we camped every other weekend until I was a teenager.  As an adult I camp whenever I can.  We are going to get "Horton" our motorhome, fixed up by January.  We will take our first trip and several other short to week trips just to make sure we are going enjoy it as much as we think we are, before giving up our Long Beach Apartment.  We have two house cats that will be traveling and living with us in our RV.  Well that's it for now...

Thank in advance for reading my post... Take care!
funny
informative
agree
Doh!
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Oz

• Top Post Contributor
  • I own: a Motor Home
  • Year: 1974
  • Make: Winnebago
  • Model: D24 Indian
  • Chassis: Dodge
  • Engine: 440-3
Re: New Member CA, Hello...
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2020, 08:07 AM »
Hello and welcome to you and "Horton" too!

Let us know how you're coming along with your getting ready plan and post photos!
funny
informative
agree
Doh!
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions