Filling and emptying fresh water tank?

Started by cattlejack, October 01, 2020, 02:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cattlejack

So, I just bought a 1972 Indian that I know nothing about.  Going to try Burping the fridge this weekend.
But the next subject is how to fill the water tank and also drain it. There is something that looks like a hose hookup on the back wall of the RV, it has a valve next to it that looks like a tire air stem, do I need to put some air in there?  How do I know when the tank a full? Is there a water pump I need to turn on or look for?  How about the hot water tank?
I basically need some help or advice on how this adventure works. Thanks

cattlejack

What's up, everybody? You have this great web site, and nobody wants to chime
In on it.  I don't get it, there's a wealth of knowledge here, and I can't seem to get any of it. I see that people are looking at my questions, but nobody wants to
answer. I don't get it??

ClydesdaleKevin

Use the "search" feature in the upper left corner of your screen.  Almost every one of your newbie questions have already been exhaustively answered elsewhere, so check it out.

And welcome!

Kev
Kev and Patti, the furry kids, our 1981 Ford F-100 Custom tow vehicle, and our 1995 Itasca Suncruiser Diesel Pusher.

Oz

Not all answers come the minute they're asked. 

Yes, we are a great group and have tons of info. So often, the fastest way to find many, common answers is to use the search feature first. If you can't find it, then ask!
:) :)ThmbUp

Read this thread.  If you have any additional questions, just ask.

https://www.classicwinnebagos.com/forum/index.php?topic=9044.msg45911#msg45911
1969 D22, 2 x 1974 D24 Indians, 1977 27' Itasca

cattlejack

OK, I apologize for thinking that someone is sitting on this site just waiting to answer my concerns. LOL, thanks for the info, I will search for my answers first before I reach out, thanks