Forum > Topics for all Chassis

Tire Pressure 225/70/19.5 ?

(1/4) > >>

skloon:
I have looked all over for a sticker but cant find one I swapped the 8R tires for 225/70/19.5 and wonder what pressure I should run them at

Eyez Open:
A link to generalized pressures, your tire mfg should have the actual pressure for your tires. And it is up there generally from 80/100 lbs. Rocks on wheels comes to mind.

http://www.rvtirepressure.com/assets/images/extrapages/Michelin_Rv_Load_Inflation.pdf

ClydesdaleKevin:

--- Quote from: skloon on August 06, 2020, 12:20 PM ---I have looked all over for a sticker but cant find one I swapped the 8R tires for 225/70/19.5 and wonder what pressure I should run them at

--- End quote ---

Somewhere on the tires you will find the recommended air pressure from the tire manufacturer.  Every tire made in modern times has the recommended PSI somewhere on the tire.  For stock 19.5 8r tires, the pressure should be between 80 and 110 psi.

Kev

Rickf1985:
What is molded into the tire is the maximum tire pressure. Do not go above that. The recommended tire pressure depends on the weight on the axle and the tire manufacturers recommendations. Unfortunately Samson does not have a recommended pressure chart for those of us running Samson tires.

skloon:
I am running Conitinental HSRs

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version