Brake Buddy Vantage Select break away plug end.

Started by ClydesdaleKevin, December 10, 2019, 06:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ClydesdaleKevin

Hey guys.  I bought a brand new Brake Buddy Vantage Select for a hundred buck...yes, it was a heck of a deal!...to replace my old broken Brake Buddy Classic.  My Jeep Cherokee already has the break away switch and cable run for the Classic, but it is the 2 plug affair.  The new Vantage uses a single plug (still two wires, but a single plug).

Anyone know what that plug end type is called?  I just sent an email to Brake Buddy, but if one of you has the answer faster, that would be awesome!  I really don't want to shell out another hundred bucks for a break away system, when the only difference is the plug end!

Kev
Kev and Patti, the furry kids, our 1981 Ford F-100 Custom tow vehicle, and our 1995 Itasca Suncruiser Diesel Pusher.

Oz

1969 D22, 2 x 1974 D24 Indians, 1977 27' Itasca

ClydesdaleKevin

Quote from: Oz on January 12, 2020, 02:48 AM
Any1?

Brake Buddy did eventually answer my question in an email, but by that time I had already purchased a new break away switch with the correct plug end.  Now I can't remember what size Brake Buddy said it was...lol!

Kev
Kev and Patti, the furry kids, our 1981 Ford F-100 Custom tow vehicle, and our 1995 Itasca Suncruiser Diesel Pusher.