facebook group

Started by 1969dc22, December 06, 2018, 04:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1969dc22

requested to get added to the facebook group. my name is Richard Micheal Nolan. requested a couple weeks ago with no response. just sent another request

LJ-TJ

WE GOT A FACE BOOK PAGE i?? D:oH!

1969dc22

im added. thank you. and yes the facebook page seems like it gets more action then the forum

Rickf1985

1969dc22

DESCRIPTION

The web's premier classic Winnebago and RV community since 2000! Accept no imitations. Visit our member sponsored group here on facebook:

Classic Motorhomes and Vintage RVs,
Created by Frank Fenninger...

AND, our full website, with all the forums, resources and other features you need to restore and maintain your vintage RV.

ww.classiswinnebagos.com

GROUP TYPE
GROUP TYPEClub

LJ-TJ

D:oH! Well! Don't think much of face book. Don't do any of this media stuff. You guys who live on this junk will die by this junk. It is going to come back and bite you in the bum like you can't imagine. Really! Look at Kevin Heart today. Something he said twenty years ago in full view for the hole world. Right or wrong doesn't matter. Na having been a member of Classic Winnebago's for many years. I'll hang with the Loyal Old Boy / Gals members here and keep contributing to THE best Vintage Winnebago site on the inter web.

Oz

The facebook page is okay, a presence which is pretty much a necessity these days, but it's nothing close to this forum. 
All the messages are just there, no message boards, no way to search for information, no references, no manuals, no way to browse topics.  It's okay for people who just want quick answers from a couple of people in a day or two. But once other people post, it gets lost in the wash.  Nowhere near the expertise, support and resource like here.

1969 D22, 2 x 1974 D24 Indians, 1977 27' Itasca