weather stripping channel sweeps

Started by chicknnhead, July 18, 2018, 01:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chicknnhead

Ok, so last few weeks have really been hitting this thing hard with repairs/issue that i have let get on for too long, some fun, so not so fun

history, i have owned my 1976 Dodge Class C for 13 years, the camper body is a Brougham(they went out of business in the early 80's) it has been true passion getting the look i want and the use i want. it seems i'm now one my second and third replacing of stuff. i don't mind like i said its a labor of love. it sits outside year around in the Midwest so it take a beating from the sun and the snow.
in May i had a leaky water pump so i replace that along with new timing chain and fuel pump and rebuilt the carb.

in the last month i replaced the awning with NEW original fabric i found that was used back in the day by care free awning, i really lucked out on that deal
she needs bath in the pic

this week i started patch a crack in the grey tank and that is going well,
hoping to get through this camping season before hunting new tanks.

even found that proble with sink dripping, was new o ring.....

now to my point....
My windows are starting to rattle, the weather stripping is just destroyed and i can't seem to find what i need, i have attached pics of what i'm looking for in hope somebody recognizes it. this is what my side windows slide it. i took a pic  of the best piece. i'm afraid the windows are going to fall out as section are missing and one window i can't open because there isn't anything left for the window to slide one
can someone point me in the right direction on who might have this stuff?

this looks very similar buts looks like its only the top, where mine appears to sit on a runner of sorts
https://www.vintagetrailersupply.com/Airstream-Window-Channel-p/vts-278.htm

thanks in advance
Mick