Only One

Started by postman, December 16, 2017, 10:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

postman

Went to get propane, it started to rain. Temp was in the 50s so I just browsed the DODGE sig. Guess I need a diary of FMI stuff. Made through all 50+ pages of posts. Didnt take long to learn to skip the photo bucket banners as all those post were useless.

Upside is never found anything resembling my Itasca. So it appears she is the last one left. IDF23RG.

postman

postman

Quote from: postman on December 16, 2017, 10:02 PM
Went to get propane, it started to rain. Temp was in the 50s so I just browsed the DODGE sig. Guess I need a diary of FMI stuff. Made through all 50+ pages of posts. Didnt take long to learn to skip the photo bucket banners as all those post were useless.

Upside is never found anything resembling my Itasca. So it appears she is the last one left. IDF23RG.

I was really apprehensive about the photo bucket (patch?) I guess it worked, didnt get a virus warning.

TerryH

WOW!!!

Anything you actually do appreciate here?
It is not our abilities that show what we truly are - it is our choices.
Albus Dumbledore

Rickf1985

Quote from: postman on December 17, 2017, 12:24 AM

I was really apprehensive about the photo bucket (patch?) I guess it worked, didnt get a virus warning.

It works quite well for me on all 7 forums I am on.

Rickf1985

postman

Quote from: TerryH on December 17, 2017, 03:08 AM
WOW!!!

Anything you actually do appreciate here?

Terry H, yeah I have found good info I can use. I am just a manual kinda guy. I like to study and re-read till I feel comfortable. Highlight, page tags, dog ears, and notes in the margin. Add to it most of forums are cursory and general. I dont know if you have experienced the trepidation of something can't be fixed unless you pay to reinvent the wheel. I am not working on a museum piece. Mine has to serve or I dont need it. When youre on an oncology schedule your patience is tested.

postman

Rick,
When I went to try the photo viewer the first time all kind of popup warnings went off. I have a tech friend who was finally able to make some time to meet to look it over. I had caught that file locking ransom ware, once before. He was able to save my main machine, but I lost one. So I am skiddish. As I said I havent gotten any quarantine warnings so far.

The youtube you posted was on a chevy chassis, but I never confirmed it was a p30. But then again I didnt buy a chevy. I did find a short video of one exactly like mine, burning rubber right before it was going to be salvaged for the 440-3 motor. As for the chevy I suspect it was a special order as well. Something was going on at the assembly plants 9-77 til 2-78 (the last of the m400 chassis). Still havent figured out the compressor as there is no sign of help springs.