flex tape--a must have

Started by boohoo222, October 23, 2017, 01:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

boohoo222

instant repair for leaking radiator hoses, heater hoses, water tanks, pressure lines, etc...but once it is on it is there to stay. area doesnt need to be dry :)ThmbUp :)ThmbUp :)ThmbUp
1978 dodge coachmen class c 23ft                       1978 chevy open road class b

Rickf1985

I know on all of the Flex ads they say the products work on wet surfaces. I bought Flex seal to put on a car repair to prevent rust in the future and reading the instructions it is the same as paint, Clean, no oil and DRY! So I checked the quart can and the same thing, has to be dry. All the advertisements tell you it can applied on wet surfaces and I always thought that would be great for a leaky roof on an RV but not so. Think about it, how is something going to stick to a wet surface? It will have to fully displace the water first to have a surface to adhere to.

boohoo222

ive done it and it works great, now im only talking about ( flex tape ) and it does not have to be dry
1978 dodge coachmen class c 23ft                       1978 chevy open road class b