The pictures are back!

Started by strykersd, September 13, 2017, 05:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

strykersd

Well not really.  But if you use the brower Google Chrome, someone made an extension that you to see the pics photobucket took down! 
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/photobucket-embed-fix/naolkcpnnlofnnghnmfegnfnflicjjgj?hl=en

Rickf1985

I hate Chrome! Is there nothing for Firefox?

Oz

Yeah, Photo chuckit really ticked me off with this.  Add in all the Q#$@#$#$ pop-ups as well and I wouldn't be surprised if everyone stops using it.

I don't care what it takes for storage... I'd rather have photos attached here and know they'll never be lost!

1969 D22, 2 x 1974 D24 Indians, 1977 27' Itasca

CapnDirk

I'd bet money it was some new CEO or CFO.  Not giving anyone sufficient warning to do something was disrespectful to the entire internet community.

YouTube will be next.
"Anything given sufficient propulsion will fly!  Rule one!  Maintain propulsion"

"I say we nuke the site from orbit.  It's the only way to be sure"

Surfinhurf

"The pictures are back!"
Flashback: Remember when you had to wait for the pictures to come back from the developer?

Rickf1985

Yea, and you were very careful of what you took a picture of due to the fact you only had so many on the roll of film.
Now that we totally lost half of the people on here saying what? Film? Limited pictures? Developing?
And to really screw with you................. Real cameras with NO automatic settings! You had to focus, set the F-stop, the shutter speed and do it all at the same time you were following whatever you were shooting a picture of.

legomybago

last year, for a birthday gag gift, I bought the person a disposable camera, everyone laughed when they seen it because we didn't think they even made them anymore. But the fun part was taking it in to get it developed. You drop the camera off at the store, they call you when the pictures are done, you show up and are given a computer disk with your pictures!! Not the actual pictures. I think they charge you extra to print them. It wasn't the same old experience we grew up with.... N:(
Never get crap happy with a slap happy pappy

Rickf1985

I actually still have several rolls of film of my own I need to get developed plus several that I found in my dads stuff after he passed. I made a fair amount of money winning photo contests, I don't see how that is even possible nowadays with photo software.