New Member in Sacramento

Started by srosa707, August 03, 2017, 02:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warren

Looking for more HP???  Ring Brothers built this 900 HP Winnebago.    At SEMA 2016, and it was a magnet.

http://www.hotrod.com/articles/inside-the-ringbrothers-insane-900hp-party-rv/

Rickf1985

If you are going to start talking about motors and such you are going to want to move to a new post in the chassis section. Oz is quite strict about keeping threads in their proper sections.

Oz

As long as it's all general in nature, no issue.  If it starts to get into technical details about how to do it, specs and specifics, etc., there are existing threads which are great for reference and to ask further questions on.

:)
1969 D22, 2 x 1974 D24 Indians, 1977 27' Itasca

tmsnyder

Actually 7 to 7.5 mpg is really good for that RV.

If you have way too much time and money on your hands definitely do a swap. 

But the best bet would be to just keep all the maintenance up to date and _run_it_.   Spend your time and money enjoying that thing and life along the way. 

srosa707

Took her up to Big Sur this past weekend and had a blast.  I noticed a few issues though: when I ran the air compressor to pressurize the system I couldnt get any pressure because it was pushing out of the water inlet.  If I held the plug in or kept the hose hooked up but turned off then it would build enough pressure.  This was a pain in the neck.  Also, I couldnt get water to flow into the toilet.  It worked before and now I get almost nothing.  Its barely got a few dribbles of water getting in.  I think I am going to redo the entire plumbing with PEX, new tanks, pump, etc.  Anyways, heres a shot of it in the woods since I know you guys like pictures.

LJ-TJ

Ah yeah! Wheres the rest of the pictures? Geeeeezzzzz . Looks like a real sweet ride. But then again what would you expect out of California. ???

Oz

Quote from: srosa707 on October 27, 2017, 05:03 PM
...Anyways, heres a shot of it in the woods since I know you guys like pictures.

Indeed we do!   :)clap
1969 D22, 2 x 1974 D24 Indians, 1977 27' Itasca