Where is the shore power plug for 1988 Allegro?

Started by ebaierl, August 01, 2017, 05:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ebaierl

Here's a stupid question for you all.

I bought a 1988 Allegro. I am living in it full time. It was in storage for a few months while I worked on the interior. Now I'm at a park. I can't find the damn plug to plug it into shore power. Anyone know where it would be? I found a cord that is a 30 amp to 50 amp adapter in one of the basements from the previous owner, so I'm pretty sure it can be plugged in. But I can't find it. I'm pretty sure it should be on the driver's side, but there's no obvious panels just for the electric, and I can't find it in any of the basement spaces.

Call me stupid, but this should be easy. Can anyone help me?

M & J

Dont know your model, but our '87 27' Allegro has the shore power cord in a small compartment next to the water heater grill. Drivers side about 4' to the rear of the drivers door. Keyed hatch about 8 inches square.
M & J

ebaierl

There's a door about that size on the driver's side, but there's nothing in it, it looks like it goes almost all the way through. The water heater is on the passenger side too.

ebaierl

Found it!

I was looking for a plug that I would connect the cord to, not a large diameter cable that I thought was a hose and passed over.

I feel stupid now, it was right in front of my face.

TerryH

Hey, you asked and you found it.
The only stupid question is the one you don't ask (common post on this site).
:)ThmbUp :)ThmbUp :)ThmbUp
It is not our abilities that show what we truly are - it is our choices.
Albus Dumbledore