Curtains: I prefer...

Started by Oz, November 10, 2008, 11:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oz

Sent: 3/31/2003 10:07 AM

Plaid, please.  I would like plaid curtains.  They don't go with anything I have so, they would be ideal to achieve the tasteless, tacky look I'm going for! - Sob

Sent: 3/31/2003 7:43 PM

And polyester, maybe with sequins and a tasselled hem. anonymous

Sent: 3/31/2003 8:22 PM

I would like lace on mine please.
Signed,

Curtain Fetish Member 69D24

Sent: 3/31/2003 8:56 PM

dennison writes

''''''' And polyester, maybe with sequins and a tasselled hem. anonymous

well, yeah, I guess, I would sign this one anonymous too.

Sent: 4/1/2003 3:58 AM

WHAT!!?? livefor2dy...How is that possible?? "They don't go with anything I have..." Fer cryin' out loud, what kind of interior do you have, that plaid (PLAID!) doesn't go with??
It boggles the mind, tryin' to visualize something that doesn't just blend right in with plaid! Who decorated yer place? Ray Charles??
Next you'll be telling us plaid "clashes" with your suits and ties!! (How can anything clash with a bolo tie??)
I almost asked for pics, but my fingers just wouldn't type it... ~SHUDDER~

Da (shell-shocked) Rat

Sent: 4/1/2003 8:43 AM

HOW DARE YOU!  STEVIE WONDER DECORATED MY INTERIOR!  What I need is a green and blue buffalo plaid that doesn't go with the orange countertop, which doesnt go with the fuchia carpet, which doesn't go with the yellow popcorn ceiling, which doesn't go with the pink and purple neon interior lighting, which doesn't go with the brown front seats, which don't go with the zebra paint job I just put on the exterior with spray cans!  MAN, YOU HAVE NO TASTELESSNESS WHATSOEVER...NO TACKINESS...NOT A GOUCHE HAIR ON YOUR HEAD!  Here READ THIS IF YOU CAN:  :. ... . : ..:
CAN'T, CAN YOU?  HAH!  Stevie just cussed you out in braille!  You stick to your dull color coordinated pillow shams, and sheets and sh**!  Leave the REAL  misdecorating to the certified lunatics! - AAAHHH!

Sent: 4/16/2003 3:56 PM

We have Brady Bunch orange curtains and they match that orange shag carpet just fine.
BooBoo

Sent: 4/18/2003 9:44 AM

Geeze, we hit a rough spot here.  Better ask the Swag Queen!  She's been out of the loop for a while because she's been up to her slats in research and development of  aerospace window treatment applications.  NASA just realized that, with all the space travel we've been doing, what kind of impression would we present to any extraterrestrial life form we might encounter if we showed up without something accenting the windows of the space shuttle.  Turns out, the FBI did some investigating through its special task force led by agent Denison Drapehanger (who openly denies any involvement) and discovered that WinnieNme used to swap classified curtain technology secrets with the commies in the 50's under the alias of Swag Queen.  They tried to contact the agent responsible for uncovering the scheme, Rollup Rick, but, shortly after FBI head quarters got the tip, he came up missing.  A couple of months later, a body that roughly matched his description was found wrapped in a siberian manufactured valance although his face was hideously basted beyond recognition. They offered her diplomatic asylum and total amnesty of this most dastardly of deeds!  So, (and you didn't hear this from me) she is secretly leading a team of top window treatment designers in a place designated as area 54, codename "Burning Man".  It is also purported that revolutionary fabrics and materials are being covertly shipped there by an agent by the name of Desert Slat (or something like rat).  But, this is all just rumor (which I heard from Lowell Louvre).

To be continued.............indefinitely!

Anonasobly

Sent: 4/18/2003 12:41 PM

So.... you thought the phrase: "The Iron Curtain" was just a catchy name?? Ha!

Sent: 4/18/2003 1:05 PM

Clearly the in-drapes are running the asylum.

Sent: 4/18/2003 1:15 PM

AAAAHHHH!!!  You gotta b able 2 do better!  That sounds like something John (tshirtman) would say!

Sent: 4/18/2003 9:19 PM

To be continued.............indefinitely!

You too can write children's books...and you should!!!

Sent: 3/30/2003 9:55 AM

Now we did it!   See, I told you Connie was hiring a voodoo witch doctor to get us!   It's snowing cows and pigs outside, all accross the homeland of  northeastern brat land!   We must repent or continue to suffer the wrath of Goulden!   Quick!  Everybody prepare!  Load up your sewing machines and pick your best curtain patterns!  Kneel and sew! Kneel and sew!  Sew like you've never sewn B4!    We must offer our sacrifices of comlpete curtains, swags, and valances as quickly as possible so she might be appeased!

Sent: 3/30/2003 1:56 PM

See, I think I told you not to piss me off!

S

Sent: 6/7/2006 6:10 AM

Did somebody say

C-U-R-T-A-I-N-S ???

Sent: 6/7/2006 7:51 PM

Oh No!!!!!!!

Sent: 6/7/2006 8:18 PM

CURTAINS !  SLOWLY I TURNED...STEP BY STEP...INCH BY INCH....      Spank

Sent: 8/11/2006 12:44 PM

No curtains here.  I just stick a dark blanket under the front bunks matress and let it have to the ground.  I don't need those seats in front while sleeping ...

Sent: 8/11/2006 6:24 PM

Back in the good ol' days, whn the Whiny beggar was still around, We didn't use curtains in the front, either.

I had a long roll of the aluminum insulating stuff that just fit (top to bottom) in the front windows.  Pull in somewhere, roll it out, cover the inside of the windows.  No problem.

Helped keep it cooler, too.

Sent: 8/11/2006 6:48 PM

Oh no! not

C U R T A I N S

again!

And who knew that that is just what I'm working on tonight.... Sewing again.... geez.... I just finished the upholstery, and now I'm on to....

C U R T A I N S !
Geez louise!

Tom (I are not a seamstress)

Sent: 8/11/2006 8:05 PM

Yes Tom,

You can now be call "Slant_SeamStress"

hahahahahahahaha  lol     and        Huggs

Brenda
1969 D22, 2 x 1974 D24 Indians, 1977 27' Itasca