84 itasca windcruiser bolt pattern

Started by 46belowzero, September 13, 2016, 04:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

46belowzero

I can't seem to find anything on here or anywhere else about the bolt pattern and size for my rv I want to get some spares made up would anyone have an idea or be able to point me in the right direction?

Froggy1936

First we need to know wether it is a full bolt or a partial and what type pattern (plaid etc) Then we can figure out a correct pattern to cut for Shirt or pants  ;)  See what lack of specific information leads too  W%  Frank
"The Journey is the REWARD !"
Member of 15 years. We will always remember you, Frank.

46belowzero

The wheel lug pattern size i.e. big bolt pattern Chevy cars is 5 on 5. sorry about that I need to reread next time.

46belowzero

What other info is needed I'm new to rvs and not sure if there were other options for wheel lug sizes

Rickf1985

They used several bolt patterns, the most common were 8 on 6 1/2 with the 16.5 and 16 inch wheels and the 19.5 wheels used a ten bolt on the back and a five bolt on the front. Same wheels front and back. I don't know the circle size on them though. Make sure you have the lug nut spacer ring if you have the 19.5's and make sure it is on the outside under the lugnuts. Sometimes these end up between the wheels in the back or thrown out altogether leaving coned lugs against flat rims.

46belowzero

I have the five bolts up front style so that's 5 on what? And the rear would be 10 on what? They are the 19.5s I can find rims it's a rim pile for close to free

Rickf1985

You are looking for 10 bolt 19.5" rims. They will all be the same pattern. Be sure you have the option to return them and then take them to a tire place and have them spin the rim on their balancer to see if it is straight. I have replaced 4 of mine and two of the replacements were bent, just not as bad as the originals. That is 6 bent rims so far. I have another RV that I hope has at least 4 straight ones on it.

The ten and five bolt are the same rim, the front just uses half the lugs.

46belowzero

Oh OK didn't even realize that now I'm gonna have to go look at it cause I don't remember seeing more holes on the front rims

This is what I'm working with:

46belowzero

Are the fronts just flipped around from the rear rims Hm? How are they the same?

Rickf1985

You are looking at the simulators, hubcaps. Get some soft grip pliers or even your fingers if you have strong hand and pull the lug nut covers off the lug nuts. The you see the lug nuts themselves, they hold a ring that holds the main part of the hubcap on. There are only four lugs that hold the ring on but it is tough to tell which ones. Basically when you take the lug nuts off you will get the center cap, the main cap, the lug nut adapter, and then the wheels. And yes, the rears are one facing in and one facing out. The fronts are both facing in. You will understand as soon as you look at the spare.

46belowzero

You've been a great help Rick I've never been around an rv before this so I'm going into everything blind