Ignition / Headlight Warning Buzzer

Started by kennyrodgers, July 09, 2016, 07:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kennyrodgers

Hi folks,
Just a quickie.....
Does the ignition and headlight warning buzzer perform any other functions apart from well....Buzzing.
I'd like to be able to park with the sidelights on now and again but the buzzer drives me nuts.
If i disconnect it will it result in the end of civilisation as we know it or will all still be good in the world.
Thanks. :)ThmbUp

J.F.D.I

TerryH

PLEASE,PLEASE: Do not disconnect that buzzer!
Doing so will result in instant world wide mayhem, ozone depletion, a huge spike in Co coupled with an immediate HUGE thermal drop in the power of the sun! Crows will attack the roof of your RV, pecking holes in it. Ants will swarm to and enter the holes and eat through any wood they encounter. Zombies will hear the crow calls and follow them directly to you. Don`t have to tell you what happens once they arrive!
(to be honest, I don`t know)
Once the power of the sun diminishes the reduction of the ice fields reverses - instant and total freezing of Earth!
Please tell us you did not disconnect that buzzer! Please!

Sorry all - when you said
"If i disconnect it will it result in the end of civilisation as we know it or will all still be good in the world"
I couldn`t resist.
It is not our abilities that show what we truly are - it is our choices.
Albus Dumbledore

M & J

Editors note: I dont think Terry took his medicine today .  :)
M & J

TerryH

Plop plop, fizz fizz, oh what a relief it is.
Albus Dumbledore

joanfenn

God Terry put some clothes on, you had way to much sun.

kennyrodgers

Good one Terry   :D

I'd really rather not be responsible for the apocalypse although a small part of me thinks it might be worth it...

On a more serious note then....does it perform any other other function ?
My concern is it might be part of a critical circuit ??  I'd really like to be able to unplug it if I can.
J.F.D.I

Rickf1985

The buzzer itself is usually plugged into the fuse board and can be removed, it serves no other purpose but to warn you to turn off the lights so you do not drain the battery.

I think Terry is actually getting away from his staid old self and starting to have fun on here. :)clap

kennyrodgers

Cheers Rick,  was hoping you'd be along.
It'll be getting the treatment then and thankfully the four horsemen of the apocalypse won't be along just yet.

Stay well buddy.
;)

J.F.D.I

TerryH

Keep an eye out for the Valkyries as well. If you are successful they may consider you a hero and do their thing. :( :(
Albus Dumbledore

Rickf1985

You really need to stop talking to that wood sculpture!

kennyrodgers

Take care all.....
I unplugged it today.
J.F.D.I

Rickf1985

It's been good knowing you. :D :D :D :)rotflmao :)rotflmao :)rotflmao :)rotflmao :)rotflmao

M & J

M & J

TerryH

Albus Dumbledore

kennyrodgers

J.F.D.I

TerryH

.............busted!

Wouldn't mind some of that 'Free Cash' though.
Albus Dumbledore