Can opener

Started by Mike Bender, May 01, 2016, 08:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Bender

I peeled the top off today just like a can of  ham!

TerryH

I have this sudden craving for a toasted sardine sandwich. i??
It is not our abilities that show what we truly are - it is our choices.
Albus Dumbledore

M & J

M & J

Mike Bender

Word of warning to anyone trying this method of decapitating your Winnie. ..don't let go after you start winding as there is a lot of tension there. It will knock you off your ladder, I learned that the hard way

Rickf1985

Novel, but wouldn't it have been much easier to just slide it off the side?

Mike Bender

I couldn't slide the whole thing by myself or it would have ended up in it rather than beside.  Also I did it for the picture!

Rickf1985

Quote from: Winterbago on May 01, 2016, 09:36 PM
I couldn't slide the whole thing by myself or it would have ended up in it rather than beside.  Also I did it for the picture!

I love honesty! :)ThmbUp :)ThmbUp

brians1969

Hey whats that in the foreground? Building a gypsy wagon?

Mike Bender

It's a grain wagon.  It's on my brothers farm. Gotta love having relatives with large sheds!

legomybago

We've had members on here post this type of thing happening to them while driving down the highway!! haha...Great pic
Never get crap happy with a slap happy pappy

Rickf1985

eXodus! His blew off so quick he didn't even know it until his wife noticed the hatch was a lot brighter than normal.

M & J

And he hasn't been on or posted for months.
M & J

joanfenn

actually he was on here on the 20th of April, so his status said

M & J

Posted then. Turned in to a lurker.
M & J

Rickf1985

I don't think he ever got a replacement RV. I know he got screwed by the insurance company.

khantroll

I hadn't even noticed that, because my own stuff has been sporadic. That's a loss though. I always found his (eXodus) posts to be very informative.