Saying Hi.. first time here.

Started by darrenryall, May 02, 2016, 09:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

darrenryall

Found the site looking to decode my VIN initially (1974 Pace Arrow XL), but this looks like a good resource site for me to try and get a hand figuring out some stuff.  :)

Wondering how I can find out some details on my RV, like engine size and chassis (think it's a Dodge chassis ?300 and likely a 318 or 360).  Don't know for sure, which is why I was looking to decode the VIN.  ;)

Early VIN, so it's under the 17 digit ones set in 1985 so everything just horks a hairball trying to decode it, and that's rather not helpful.

Spent the winter in it, and that was "fun" as we never did get the furnace going, but limped through with a mild winter and a good electric heater.  Generac generator (4k continous/5k surge) I got running, so that helped.. just need to repair a water line that someone got all offended at under the bathroom sink so that I can pressurize the water lines and use the sinks in there.

Was trying to add some pictures from my phone of what she looks like, but it looks like I have to recover them from another source as my phone pics appear to be partially corrupted.  But here's an almost identical one.

Anyways, hi!

joanfenn

You are in Edmonton and you stayed in the RV over the winter?  Guess you were lucky that it wasn't our usual minus 30 with lots of snow and winds.

You have come to the right spot if you want help with your machine.  Just remember to use the search function first to see if your problems were solved by someone else.  Keep topics separate that way things don't get lost in another topic. We love pictures here, so post pictures.   

Welcome, have fun glad to have you :)ThmbUp