El Ninò Got Me - Water in every opening

Started by CoastalWinnebago, January 06, 2016, 11:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elandan2

Sounds like you've built a real strong roof there.  My only question is, what is holding up the stop sign?  W%
Rick and Tracy Ellerbeck

Rickf1985

engineer bill

Quote from: CoastalWinnebago on January 29, 2016, 02:03 PM
Update: There was a break in the weather MLK weekend and I spent the entire weekend on the roof....Since the work was completed there were multiple storms and NO WATER coming in the coach!!!!

Awesome news! Thanks for the great detailed description of your repair.
"on the road again, I just can't wait to get on the road again..."
thanks to Willie Nelson

LJ-TJ

Pictures, Where's the pictures?  D:oH! :)rotflmao

CoastalWinnebago

Here are some before pictures.  My fingers hurt just looking at all that gunk I had to clean off!

You can see in the one photo a very obvious leak path that was coming in between the old foam gasket and the AC unit.

CoastalWinnebago

Here are some after photos.  The one photo is the after area for the roof vent, not the AC unit. Unfortunately I forgot to grab a picture before I started taping, but the area was painted in the same method with DTM paint then the tape.

cosmic

as far as whats holding up the stop signs.. the walls. W% and then i have angle drilled into the walls inside the cabenets that give the steel stop sign posts even more holding strength.
the wall are only foam.  well and the original angle if you could call it angle is less then 1/16 th . I put 1/8th and drilled it into the walls about 20 times over the length of the cabinets..
been great for me... Hm?
ive tried a million times  to upload Pics here and gave up. tj you dont need pics you have saw it in person. :)ThmbUp.

LJ-TJ

cosmic