1972 Winnebago refab

Started by Srmartinez1027, June 10, 2015, 01:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Srmartinez1027

Hello all just purchased a 1972 Winnebago and want to get it up to par currently the only thing that works is the ac and it drives all the outlets work. Just looking into maybe just fixing the water heater and plumbing and the furnace. thanks
Huntington Indiana

joev

Welcome and congrad's on your purchase of a antquie Winne let the fun begin
ask anything here and someone with an answer or direction of the answer you will get.
problem solving is something we all learn from.
Don't forget to use the search first if looking for an answer most of the stuff you are going to come across somebody else has already been through that problem
at some point in time. but if you cant find your answer just ask and somebody will direct you in the right direction. 

Srmartinez1027

I am looking into putting some solar power into the RV and rebuilding the Onan generator or replacing with a newer one. Should i just replace all of the power unit? I only have two fuel tanks but only one works would like to fix that. I don't believe any of the gauges work so would like to fix or replace with a digital. I need new windows seals and roof vents.

Oz

Please take a moment to read the message posting rules.  They are brief but very important in helping you get the best answers, fastest, without having all the info jumbled up in one topic, which also helps everyone else get the most from all the information shared.

:)   :)ThmbUp
1969 D22, 2 x 1974 D24 Indians, 1977 27' Itasca