The horse trip trough the country is on its way

Started by eXodus, May 20, 2015, 08:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

eXodus

We started two weeks ago in Florida, got through some nasty weather in the plains and finally arrived in New Mexico. about 3000 Miles are Alreadry on the clock.

our 94 is towing great. No problems mountains are mainly very loud in the cockpit.

Some small repairs: Brakelight switch, light switch, and all my kitchen drawers fall apart. but nothing which a couple of minutes and glue could not fix.
One disgusting job, the gray water valves started both leaking. had to replace them and still not perfectly leak free.

ive got some buckling floors in the back, but since they are foam and metal, I'm guessing its because of the cold ? this Mh was always in the South and never saw cold. Next idea would be that some of the rough road messed up my frame. I'm towing just short under the weight limit.

So thie next days we go to white sands, then over to arizona and than up through Utah.

www.horseback-america.com for some pictures of our adventures.

Rickf1985

Buckled floors are not good and not caused by cold. Didn't I remember a while ago you had a homemade hitch modified? You better crawl under there and look real good at the hitch and the frame where the extension connects.