Just a introduction

Started by 2nstoys, April 22, 2015, 09:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

2nstoys

Just wanted to say hello to all and introduce myself. I am a RV technician here in Michigan. I have had quite a few RV's over the years and enjoyed camping with my wife when we were younger. We got an old Class C in at work last fall at the dealership and I fell in love with it. I bought it very cheap and worked on it over the winter. Needed a roof bad. Pulled it down to the cabinets and installed new ceiling panels. insulation, sheathing and then a rubber roof. It had about 8 layers of different roof coatings on it and sagging enough to hold water in puddles on the roof. Now it is water tight and solid. Upgrading the interior but leaving the exterior vintage.

It is a 1976 New Paris Ind. Covered Wagon. Built on the Dodge MB300 chassis with the 360 engine. runs and drives like new with only 67,000 miles on it. Been researching this machine and not coming up with much info.

LJ-TJ

We camp out at the Walmart in Port Huron several times over the summer. Maybe we'll cross paths some time.

joev

Welcome too the club hope you enjoy this site
my rv was a $300 purchase 2 years ago  looking pretty good now

Oz

But, joev's Winnebago is still kinda shy.  See his profile picture?  The shy Winnie is trying to hide behind a tree. 
1969 D22, 2 x 1974 D24 Indians, 1977 27' Itasca

joev

But I am taken it to the Winniebago  Rally in Forest City for all to see This July 20-25