Picture and measurments of a 1970's Chieftain Decal needed

Started by tiinytina, March 30, 2015, 07:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tiinytina

Hi all,
   Request from a member to have the side logo/Model decals made.  I have images for Minnie, Brave and Indian.... I need a good, in full natural light image of "Chieftain" from 1970's era rig.  Also need height and width measurements.  I'll most likely have to pick an existing font which most mirrors it but would like to get them designed etc.  Please email me with image do not resize image I want full scale raw image.  mdcitrus (AT) att DOT net and put Chieftain in the subject line. I can also modernize the logo with a drop shadow as well....  give it a 3D punch up. 
Thanks!!!
As a reminder the eyebrow decals can be done in custom colors as well as those listed.  just contact us! 

Tina
Hi from Gone to the Dawgs! 1987 Tiffin Allegro in Deale MD. CW Rocks!!!

Schmitti

I sent you an email with which you can hopefully start something ;)

Thomas
Understeer is when you see the tree, if you'll take. Oversteer is when you only hear him on impact.

tiinytina

I'm pretty good at matching.. just will have to do it cut and paste etc...  not ever an easy button. 

Schmitti

Go here annexed unfortunately very reduced  :(

Thomas
Understeer is when you see the tree, if you'll take. Oversteer is when you only hear him on impact.

Oz

Please send the images (with the measurements given in the body of the message) to the email address Tina provided.  All attachments are reduced to reduce disc and bandwidth usage.
1969 D22, 2 x 1974 D24 Indians, 1977 27' Itasca

tiinytina

Chieftan brown with orange shadow pop. 60cm x 7.5cm
[smg id=6992]

Schmitti

This looks very original :)ThmbUp :) .
Could you change the colors again? So Orange font, with brown shadow?

Thomas

Rickf1985

Schmitti

... And it would fit nicely with my Winni. The Brown as a shadow, so to speak, would reflect the previous (old) car.

Thomas

tiinytina

Yup can do just about anything... once I get it to my graphic decal gal she will get us a price etc.... cut it and have it ready for mounting etc.

Tina

plockit007

tiinytina

[smg id=6994]
I'll clean it up bit better...before I get it cut if you end up wanting it.

Schmitti

That looks good. I like this very well. Alternatively, I could imagine to broaden the shadows ... something similar to a 3D representation.

Thomas

tiinytina

your wish is my command!  The only hinge is I will need to space the letters a littler further apart to allow larger shadow... but is doable. 
Tina

Schmitti

Hears it on good  :)ThmbUp :)
In my mind (imagination) I can see it now and I like it  ;) - I wonder if it really is even so  :-[

Thomas

tiinytina

spacing it out will make it longer by a little than the original...  I think this one is the same as the measurements of the picture you sent me...

Schmitti

If he gets a little by little longer, I would find not so bad  ;)

Thomas