Started by lost00, March 20, 2015, 12:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lost00

Hello,

I just join Winnebago Forum and bought my 76 Winnebago Custom D-27  nice shape and 35,000 mile on it

jbragg

Welcome. Nice looking rig. Enjoy!!

Jim & Angel
1987 Winnebago Elandan 37RQ
Kentucky

Rickf1985

Welcome, 35,000 miles! WOW! Looks real nice.

LJ-TJ

Welcome to the funny farm. Sweet ride. :)ThmbUp

tiinytina

Nice!!!   and Welcome... Half the fun of ownership is "it's always something" and we are all here for that!
Hi from Gone to the Dawgs! 1987 Tiffin Allegro in Deale MD. CW Rocks!!!

eXodus

Hello, and welcome.

Looks nice, I really like the dark wood, looks kinda modern. Don't change the interior color ! (upholster is okey)

lost00

I like dark brown too wont change  just leave as way..  :)

tiinytina

My 87 Tiffin 28' has almost same paneling but tacky nogahide pad trim on edges... which we are replacing with oak little by little, along with the doors on the cabinets... Table oak now and kitchen lower we rebuilt in oak when we had to pull the whole thing to get at the furnace... lol  surf pics in my gallery to see... ours is diff layout kitch and dinette are drivers side.. couch fridge passenger...
Tina.
Hi from Gone to the Dawgs! 1987 Tiffin Allegro in Deale MD. CW Rocks!!!

lost00

y have nice oak cabinets  like that..   =)

lost00

It nice meet ya everyone.. and honest i do speak bad English lang on text words.. but pls be patient with me ok? =)

LJ-TJ

Patients  :)rotflmao did you come to the right place. We got all the patients in the world.

lost00

Quote from: LJ-TJ on March 20, 2015, 09:44 PM
Patients  :)rotflmao did you come to the right place. We got all the patients in the world.

:)clap

TerryH

Last thing you need to do is apologize.
Appears you are fluent and capable in more than one language, and willing to use your second? third?
Good on you, and welcome.
Mark has set this up as an international Forum, as you will see.
Terry
It is not our abilities that show what we truly are - it is our choices.
Albus Dumbledore