SmokStak Onan Generator Help

Started by LJ-TJ, January 19, 2015, 01:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LJ-TJ

Hey guys didn't know if any of you had run across this site or not but it is the Classic Winnebago and RV site of Onan Generators. Tons of great stuff and the folk there are similar to the folks here. Ready and willing to help with information on repairing  Onan Generators

http://www.smokstak.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1

Oz

And don't forget to check our own generator section of the member area > manuals & diagrams for available Onan & Kohler manuals to instantly download!  Dave Bailey went to great lengths to compile an extensive selection for everyone!
1969 D22, 2 x 1974 D24 Indians, 1977 27' Itasca

DaveVA78Chieftain

Oh TJ, there has always been a link to smokstack on my genny page Mark reffered to :)

Also lots more genny links in resource area.

Dave
[move][/move]

LJ-TJ

Hey Dave, Just wanted to stop all the crazyness that happens on this site for a moment to say THANK YOU. We get stuff, questions flying around here like a Gatling gun. We get so caught up with trying to fix our stuff that sometimes we forget to say thanks to the folks who kick in with there time. You being one. I just wanted to say how much I appreciate all the information and help you give us. Thanks :)ThmbUp

Oz

1969 D22, 2 x 1974 D24 Indians, 1977 27' Itasca