Onan 4.0 cck-1r Generator Manual?

Started by Jonbbrew, May 08, 2016, 06:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jonbbrew

Hello All,
I am looking for a manual for my Onan 4.0 cck-1r generator. The PO when i bought my 73' D-24 Indian said he never used it in all the years he had it nor filled the Aux fuel tank.

I started to dive into it today....Found this little valve what was closed. Opened it up and ran great for a few minutes but then died out. Disconnected the fuel lines and tried to have it pull from a jar in case the tank was empty. Still wont start back up or pull fuel. Was starting to think if the tank is too low, there is a shut off to prevent you from running out all of your fuel?

So a manual would be grand! Any help?

Keep Er' Goin' Eh!

Jonathan

Oz

We have the CCK series in our Member area, along with tons of other manuals for air conditioners, refrigerators, furnaces, commodes, and much more.  All for just $5 for a one year membership upgrade!

http://www.classicwinnebagos.com/forum/index.php?action=store;cat=59

1969 D22, 2 x 1974 D24 Indians, 1977 27' Itasca

Jonbbrew

Thanks OZ! It is coming back to me now. When i joined a year or so ago i did become a member but forgot it was only for a year. Then i was away from my rig project for a while. More time and a little more money on my hands, plus if i dont get this thing running to where i feel safe in it i might as well get rid of it. I will go ahead and be a life member. The value that i have received with everyones help has been priceless.  :)clap :)clap :)clap :)clap
Keep Er' Goin' Eh!

Jonathan

Oz

That's awesome!  It's easy to forget how much is available at your fingertips here to help along with all the excellent guidance and support from our members.

:)
1969 D22, 2 x 1974 D24 Indians, 1977 27' Itasca