CW store items, USPS and custom graphics etc...

Started by tiinytina, August 26, 2015, 07:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tiinytina

Hi all,
   A member ordered decals which I shipped but he never received them...  this was months ago.  Despite my best efforts the USPS has dropped things into the proverbial black hole...  Tim is still awaiting 2 polo shirts mailed 4 yrs ago...  I once shipped a box on November 15th to finally get the box "returned for incorrect address" 6 months later, though the address was correct the box looked like it had been tossed from a plane at 30K feet then run over by a truck....
   Please if you do not receive an item you ordered within a week or 2 please PM me here.  I know this summer was crazy as I moved my home of 24yrs and had a 2 month long frustrating time getting phone, internet and TV finally connected.... don't ask.. paint target banged head repeatedly. The tub of decals got lost in the move shuffle at the bottom of a pile of other tubs of moved "stuff"... took a bit to dig it out. 
    anyway.. just let us know if you don't receive things in a timely matter. Overseas shipping and north and south of the border are a completely different issue.... some shipments have arrived within days, others took weeks....  for the same item to the same address....

Thanks!!!  Also as a reminder.. if you want "Custom" graphics let us know!  we will work with you to design your rig model or rig name etc!  cut from 15yr vinyl for solid colors. 

Cheers
Tina

Hi from Gone to the Dawgs! 1987 Tiffin Allegro in Deale MD. CW Rocks!!!

Froggy1936

Just a reminder, Doggies in a window ?  And any tentative date for Trap Fall outing ?  Frank & louie
"The Journey is the REWARD !"
Member of 15 years. We will always remember you, Frank.