Hey UK WinnieF17 here

Started by winnie1970BristolUK, March 15, 2023, 04:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

winnie1970BristolUK

just picked up a Winnie with an L6, got her going and next need to work out how to get the water system pressurised and working and the heating system... im in Bristol, UK.  Any other peeps with older Fseries in the UK?

Oz

Hello and welcome! We have members in the UK but you may be the first with an F17!
1969 D22, 2 x 1974 D24 Indians, 1977 27' Itasca

winnie1970BristolUK

Thanks for the reply.  Im struggling to find manuals on her, do you know how i turn on the air compressor to pressurise the water tank?  I only have one battery!... so presume it can be 12v as well as the 110?  Im guessing any Winnie from late 60's early 70s will be similar?

also todays puzzle - wondering why the captains seats rotate but dont clear the engine cover?!

Oz

We have manuals in the club store.

The chairs don't clear the engine cover because that's just how they are.

Please ask technical questions on the corresponding message boards.

Mlw

Hello and welcome on the forum.

As our Master of Ceromony Oz orders us we need to post at the specific boards. Oz really needs to be this strict so we keep the forum in order and information easy to find.

Just place the question in the right chassisboard (Chevy/Dodge/Ford-John Deere) so I can answer your question.

Oz

Well, that's pretty strong verbiage for simple, sensible posting rules in order to keep chaos from being the norm, lol!

Mlw

:grin:  :grin:  :grin:

Well I really wanted to answer the question but then i'm against the simple rules that are indeed applied on every forum.