Posted by: Flanders at January 28, 2015, 01:18 PM

Image Linking Codes
BB Code
Direct Link
Show Html Link Code

Comments (2)

Flanders
January 29, 2015, 01:32 PM
I just added you to my buddy list since our rigs are so similar. I wish you the best on your fuel pump repair.  I sure hope mine keeps working well. If not, I will have you (among others here) to consult with. Take care and God bless. -Dan
January 28, 2015, 10:50 PM
I just bought an 88 Itasca, Chevy chassis, 31 footer and it is exactly as yours, of course outter body design is different.  I need to fix the problem of the tank pump not working.  Going to make a trap door above the center of the tank where the pump and sending unit is instead of dropping an 80 gal tank 3/4 full.  I'm 70 so those years of being or acting like Superman are over.  Will do it the easy and the smart way.  Need to repair two leaks, one on the rear right and above the shower, skylight broke with hail and damaged the inside with water coming in for six years.  That is how long it has been sitting.  Getting six new tires next week.  All my investment including tires so far will be 2258.00 yep, two thousand two hundred and 58 bucks.  Not a bad buy.  Enjoy yours in good health and drive safely.  God Bless