texabago

Started by rustyescott1, December 01, 2012, 02:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rustyescott1

well here it is dec 1 2012 and it's 82 deg outside with a strong south wind. and here i am putting new water lines in my motorhome.
Rusty Escott

moonlitcoyote

WOW, it IS December 1st isn't it. I am still in shock. Being from up North I am amazed that it is 75 degree's out here in Georgia and I am still wearing T-shirts. I dont know how I will ever get into the Christmas spirit in this weather.

eddie

I'm from south Texas and now I'm in Oregon...how I miss that weather!!!
www.apexautospa.com

Check it-Boom

LJ-TJ

$@!#@! $@!#@! $@!#@! Just checked out the window. On December 1st in southwestern Ontario Canada it is 0. For you southern Yanks that's COLD and only going to get colder from her on out.

Froggy1936

Is that celcius ?  wich is 32o here !!
"The Journey is the REWARD !"
Member of 15 years. We will always remember you, Frank.

LJ-TJ

Celsius...Fahrenheit that's still dam cold for this old fart.

rustyescott1

well i just found out that the ntm hotwater heater i've been saving is smaller than the old one, now i get to fill a 3x12 hole. good thing i have extra bago skin to patch with.
Rusty Escott

rustyescott1

looks like plumbing project is on hold till i get a new hot water heater. the one i have been saving is bad. will order a tankless for the bago. all water lines are run except for the turlet.
Rusty Escott

rustyescott1

well got some more done to the bago. relocated power conveter to inside of coach, freed up some storage space in rear compartment. looks like i will be able to use ntm water heater after all.fresh water tank all plumed in , only took 5 yr's to do.
Rusty Escott

rustyescott1

well it looks like my plumbing job is close to finished, all i lack is replacing one fawect in bath and testing for leaks. converter now has 110 run to it. just have to run the 12 volt side of it. then on to the roof. then redo the floor, out comes that god awfull carpet.
Rusty Escott

ClydesdaleKevin

Sounds like you are getting a lot done!  Outstanding!   :)ThmbUp

Kev
Kev and Patti, the furry kids, our 1981 Ford F-100 Custom tow vehicle, and our 1995 Itasca Suncruiser Diesel Pusher.

Oz

Tearin' it up, Rusty!  You GO bro!   :)clap
1969 D22, 2 x 1974 D24 Indians, 1977 27' Itasca

rustyescott1

well the plumbing project is 90% done. just need to test the system. now on to the rest of the redo. hope to do the roof next.
Rusty Escott

rustyescott1

here's a update roof on hold. went ahead and ripped old carpet out, that was a pain. will get new flooring this weekend..allso uploaded some more pics today
Rusty Escott

rustyescott1

well got some more done today. got new floor pieces cut and sealed . now they are drying. hope to install this week
Rusty Escott

ClydesdaleKevin

Nice!  And post some pics if you can.

Kev
Kev and Patti, the furry kids, our 1981 Ford F-100 Custom tow vehicle, and our 1995 Itasca Suncruiser Diesel Pusher.

rustyescott1

ok just added more pics to album. will start install of new floor today. more pics to follow
Rusty Escott

rustyescott1

floor going in better than planned , added more pics
Rusty Escott

Oz

Wow, Rusty... you are on a serious roll.  Did you win like a thousand cases of Monster Energy Drinks?

rustyescott1

what a roll , i started this project in dec of 06. did not get floor finished to windy trying to get panels from shop to mh.
Rusty Escott

Oz

Okay... so, some of us roll a little slower than others... it's all good!

rustyescott1

well the new floor is in. it ain't purfect but it's better than that  carpet.
Rusty Escott

rustyescott1

final floor pics are in gallery
Rusty Escott

ClydesdaleKevin

Looking good!   :)ThmbUp :)ThmbUp :)ThmbUp :)ThmbUp :)ThmbUp

Kev