Why I live in Arizona.

Started by DonD, November 30, 2012, 11:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DonD

Don and Mary
2000 TC1000 Bluebird bus conv.

OldEdBrady

Also why I no longer live in Utah.  We'll get snow, and even icy roads from time to time.  But I won't be shoveling snow off the sidewalk until it's above my head!

Oz

Oh yes, and a few people keep trying to tell me all things I'm missing about winter back north... HA!  NOT...  That video pretty much sums it all up.  I'll have to use this on my facebook...!

Best scene... the newslady who gets a little bit of snow on her collar...

1969 D22, 2 x 1974 D24 Indians, 1977 27' Itasca

ClydesdaleKevin

'Tis why we spend the winters in Arizona, that's for sure!  On our way there soon, after a brief stop along the way in Louisiana, then another brief stop in San Antonio again...then another brief stop at Carlsbad Caverns in New Mexico if the roads are passable this year (last year they were ice bound)...then Arizona here we come!

On the other hand, I sure wouldn't want to be in Arizona in the heat of summer!  Maybe the higher elevations would be okay, but not the Phoenix/Mesa/Apache Junction area!  Talk about HOT!

Kev
Kev and Patti, the furry kids, our 1981 Ford F-100 Custom tow vehicle, and our 1995 Itasca Suncruiser Diesel Pusher.

DonD

I live at 4000ft, it's Goldilocks living.   W%
Don and Mary

DonD

Not so Goldilocks this morning. We had a little snow and then as the sun went down the snow got melty. Now at 23 degrees we have an ice rink. Today is the day I chose to have the rear brakes done on my MH. Hope I can get it there, it's about 700 ft higher elev.
Don and Mary

cosmic

I'm envious
came inside after shoveling 8 inches of snow to see this post. (thanks)
let snow let it snow let it snow.

ClydesdaleKevin

It was pretty chilly in Bisbee, AZ yesterday...no snow, but it sits at 5500 feet, as opposed to Tombstone's 4500 feet.  By the time the sun started going down and the wind picked up, it was a brisk 50 degrees...lol!

Kev
Kev and Patti, the furry kids, our 1981 Ford F-100 Custom tow vehicle, and our 1995 Itasca Suncruiser Diesel Pusher.

4winds

I simply don't do cold weather :)clap That is why I live in the south, and it does get cold in Alabama need to go farther south for the winter. Maybe next year!!! :)rotflmao