my furture

Started by rustyescott1, November 24, 2012, 04:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rustyescott1

well now that my house sitting gig is almost over. i went and got the texabago today, from our lake property and towbared him back to alvarado tx. i start tomorrow ripping out the old watr lines so i can put in new , plus new hot water heater . going to try to find another roof air for him , don't like hanging a window unit in the window, looks bad.tinting the windows with limo tint, after a good cleaning. redo roof seals an dkoolseal.
Rusty Escott

Oz

Awesome, Rusty!  Good to hear you getting back into RVing   :)
1969 D22, 2 x 1974 D24 Indians, 1977 27' Itasca

OldEdBrady

LJ-TJ

Aahaa Once an RV always an RV....missed ya. Keep us a breast of how your making out. WHERE'S THE PICTURES... :)rotflmao

ClydesdaleKevin

Yay!  So you're going to be fulltiming it?

Kev
Kev and Patti, the furry kids, our 1981 Ford F-100 Custom tow vehicle, and our 1995 Itasca Suncruiser Diesel Pusher.

rustyescott1

thanks for the kudo's . have been fulltiming last couple of yrs. had to house sit for a cousin while hr took care of some legal problems.  texabago is getting his long ox=verdue bath today. dame only 22 ft but washing him u would think he's 40 ft. pict to follow
Rusty Escott

rustyescott1

ok tried to post pics said to big . have no idea how to resize . but they are in my gallery, they uploaded there . so who knows
Rusty Escott

LJ-TJ

Good looking rig. Just the right size too. I think your going to have a ball wheel'n that thing around and it will fit almost any were.

Oz

Well, how about letting us know where your gallery is... I hate when people keep secrets like that - LOL! 

Your pics must be absolutely huge in file size for the gallery not to take them.  The gallery accepts up to 1280kb per photo.  (I re-work all photos uploaded anyway for optimum storage and presentation).   

One problem may be that they're .gif or .tiff or .bmp files.  These will always make the files much bigger than they really need to be anyway so, open them with your computer and then re-save them as .jpeg  That will knock the file sizes down big-time.

I've been using infranview for my photos for like... forever.  It's extremely easy to use.  Just open the photos with it and use the drop-down "edit" option, "resize" and enter something like 500 in the width box.  The height will automatically adjust.  Then save as .jpeg.  It takes all of like 5 seconds to do.   http://www.irfanview.com/

later that day... Looks like you got 2 of them on there.[size=78%]  [/size]
1969 D22, 2 x 1974 D24 Indians, 1977 27' Itasca