Value of my Winnebago?

Started by atlkw5, June 17, 2021, 05:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

atlkw5

I don't know exactly what I am doing I am trying to find out if my Winnebago is worth anything. Could anyone help me I have a picture of the vin and what it is

Oz

Need a full description and location to give you a range of value.
1969 D22, 2 x 1974 D24 Indians, 1977 27' Itasca

Tjcalaina

I have a winnebago expo 74. I heard there were only 500 ever made? I can't find any info about it in general, aside from the brochure, or anything that says this or how to find out what number mine is. It runs and drives well, the interior is not original but is coming along. All appliances are intact, but have not been tested. Have not checked out holding or water tanks, wiring needs to be redone (just assuming) and it looks like the ignition has been bypassed but rewired in the past, but still uses original key to start. (I say original key because it works for the door). Outer paint job is not the original colors but in spots original green/blue expo colors can be seen. I didn't even know it was an expo until I contacted customer service on the Winnebago website to obtain a manual and they looked it up by vin. They did not have a manual though. How do I find its value?

Oz

Value is not a KBB thing. It depends on condition and mostly, location. What sells for $8,000 in one place may go for $10,000 in another and only $4,000 in many other places.

Much, much more can be spent to get a classic RV into good condition than it will ever sell for.
1969 D22, 2 x 1974 D24 Indians, 1977 27' Itasca