Longer reach bathroom faucet?

Started by aaron7, October 01, 2013, 11:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aaron7

Tired of punching the back of the sink to wash my hands and getting water everywhere. Seems my faucet neck is just too short.

Do they make bathroom faucets with longer necks so I can use the sink?

And is there any difference with these vs home faucets? So many more to choose from if not!

MotorPro

aaron7

Anything different with home faucet hookups or mounts? Or will it all just bolt right on?

ClydesdaleKevin

Bolts right in as long as the faucet you buy is for 4 inch hole spacing, which is pretty much every bathroom faucet sold.  We use household ones ourselves since there are more choices and they are made better.  Kitchen faucets have wider spaced holes.

Kev
Kev and Patti, the furry kids, our 1981 Ford F-100 Custom tow vehicle, and our 1995 Itasca Suncruiser Diesel Pusher.

DonD

I installed one of these, much better.

Don and Mary
2000 TC1000 Bluebird bus conv.

joanfenn

Hi Don.  That is one of those bar sink taps, right?  Good idea, I might change ours to that type also.  Joan

Oz

Change your bathroom sink into a bar - like a beer tap spigot?  Sounds like a GREAT idea, Joan!
1969 D22, 2 x 1974 D24 Indians, 1977 27' Itasca

DonD

Just make sure it's not too tall..In my case the med. cab. is above and I have only 11in.
Don and Mary

M & J

M & J

legomybago

someone said "beer" and a "scotch" last night for me......was feeling fine
Never get crap happy with a slap happy pappy

aaron7

Awesome!! Can't wait to hit Home Depot and get rid of this tiny plastic thing! :p

pvoth1111

ebay......search rv bathroom faucet lots of them.....my shower....my bathroom sink....and my kitchen all match brand new and modern with levers instead of knobs.....brushed nickel....nice!
We call our coach "Charlie Brown"

Stripe

Fredric,
Captain of the Ground Ship "Aluminum Goose"
28' Holiday Rambler Imperial 28

MotorPro

If you go with levers make sure they will clear your wall, I had to relocate mine to clear

DonD

Reposted a pic that disappeared.
Don and Mary

M & J

M & J

moonlitcoyote