1986 Elandan 35' Fuel tank capacity?

Started by zaa, June 20, 2015, 03:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zaa

Hello,

I have a 1986 Winnebago Elandan Limited Edition 35' P30 454 coach.

does anyone know the capacity of the main and auxiliary tank?

GONMAD

On My Windcruiser the main tank holds 65 gals. & the aux. tank holds 29 gals.

zaa

After I asked about the fuel capacity, I found a PDF here on the right that has it listed at 60 main, 30 aux.

HamRad Mobile

Good morning, zaa; 

Yes, I can also confirm that the main gasoline fuel tank capacity is 60 gallons and the auxiliary fuel tank is 30 gallons, at least on my 1987 Winnebago Elandan WCP31RT.   And the actual propane LP gas capacity is 16 gallons inside that "20 gallon" ASME tank.  The fresh water tank capacity inside the frame under the left side twin bed mattress in the back is 54 gallons.  The water pump is also located there.  The "black water" holding tank is 28 gallons, along with the main "grey water" holding tank from the sinks which is also 28 gallons, and then the other "grey water" holding tank for the shower (yes, there is a separate "grey water" tank for the shower located under the shower) is only 21 gallons.   That is a total of three (3) holding tanks to dump up to 77 gallons. 

If you would like to talk about these interesting older Winnebago models with an obvious attempt at aerodynamics, and my experience in restoring, upgrading, and operating one of them, please contact me directly using the "private message" or "PM" system here on the forum. 

Enjoy; 

Ralph 
          Latte Land, Washington 
          Ham Radio HF Mobile on the Classic Winnebagos forum

MotorPro

zaa

Thanks for all the info!

Motorpro is correct, this model only has one gray water tank.

cook elandan

hey Ham, like to get with you on what you have done. I have two Elandan's '85 35' and '89 37'.  They both are configured different on the tanks.  just depends on your floor plan on your tanks.  the 85 has just the 3 tanks and the 89 has 4 tanks.

Thanks.