New Handle

Started by Stripe, February 14, 2014, 08:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stripe

I hope no one minds.  As I dun have the CM anymore, I decided to go back to a nickname I earned in HS when I broke a Flight Simulator while on a field trip to what is now L3 in Binghamton, NY.. 
And seeing how a bunch of my stuff seems to be going on the blink, it fits..  :'(

On plus side, I fixed my Macbook Air Power adaptor using super glue, shrink tubes, solder and a zip-tie... 
Maybe I should have gone with HRI28MacGuyver... Hm?

I dunno, what do you guys think??
Fredric,
Captain of the Ground Ship "Aluminum Goose"
28' Holiday Rambler Imperial 28

Lefty

I decided to change mine too. I lost my old nicknale when the site changed over from MSN. There was a glitch that kept saying the name was already in use... but it wasn't. In protest, I changed it to "Im_still-Lefty"... and meant to change it back a long time ago but never got around to it.  -Lefty
I reserve the right to reject your reality and substitute my own...

M & J

I think it will take some getting used to.
M & J

Stripe

Looks like I reminded Lefty by accident, but I like it.. :D

And yeah, even I am still sorta seeing what you mean oldrockandroller..  :D
Fredric,

DaveVA78Chieftain

Me thinks you should have used Stripes (no not Strips) so that it would have reflected your service time.  Your avatar is you in uniform with one of your favorite pups.

Dave
[move][/move]

joanfenn

I think it is good BUT why do you need an alias???

M & J

An alias? Fredric and I used to joke about the NSA. Lol

And I agree Dave, Stripes sounds more like a name.
M & J

Stripe

Stripe was the name of the Gremlin from the movie of the same name.  My having broken that Flight Sm was how I got that nickname.  Stripes does sound good, but too much like the Movie name.. :)
Fredric,

ClydesdaleKevin

Cool beans!  Now I'll know Stripe is Frederic...lol!  Stripes was cool though...loved the Urban Assault Vehicle!

Kev
Kev and Patti, the furry kids, our 1981 Ford F-100 Custom tow vehicle, and our 1995 Itasca Suncruiser Diesel Pusher.

Oz

You mean that one, Lefty?  You can't change your registered username, but you can change your visible one.
1969 D22, 2 x 1974 D24 Indians, 1977 27' Itasca

Stripe

Cool, I like that one..

Fredric,

Oz

One time, we played a username swap.  Everybody changed theirs to someone else's and posted for a few days.  Talk about mayhem!
1969 D22, 2 x 1974 D24 Indians, 1977 27' Itasca

Stripe

HEHEHE!!  Wish I'd been here for that!!
Fredric,