first trip out in the winnie

Started by joev, May 26, 2014, 08:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joev

This past weekend was our first trip out  :)clap It was very good everything worked as planned. Drove to Sandbanks Povincial Park about 150 miles there and we had lots of people looking at us as we were driving some people taking a double take  when we drove by lots of smiles and waves. One couple stopped to chat wondering what year it was my wife jumped right in and was telling them all the things we did to it. I never got a chance to put a word in  :)rotflmao she did all the talking

joanfenn

Ah old classic RVs the great icebreaker.  Glad to hear you had a good time.  One of many to come. :)clap

LJ-TJ

Welcome to the world of old classic Winnebago's and RV's. It's a love hate relationship. The bottom line is you'll have glorious memories. :)ThmbUp

Stripe

Fredric,
Captain of the Ground Ship "Aluminum Goose"
28' Holiday Rambler Imperial 28

legomybago

Sqeaky clean! Nice to see them out of the driveway......Maybe mine will someday :'(
Never get crap happy with a slap happy pappy

joev

yep only 2 and and half weeks and we head out west for six weeks that will be the real test of how much we will love our RV
Still have a few finishing touches to do reinstall the awning and install generator  but it will get done this week I hope

ClydesdaleKevin

Awesome!  That is what its all about!  I've been fulltiming it for years and log a lot of miles each year...and it never gets old.  Its always an adventure I look forward too!

Have fun with your rig, and enjoy the heck out of camping in her!

Kev
Kev and Patti, the furry kids, our 1981 Ford F-100 Custom tow vehicle, and our 1995 Itasca Suncruiser Diesel Pusher.