Previous topic - Next topic

Oz

1969 D22, 2 x 1974 D24 Indians, 1977 27' Itasca

Stripe

Fredric,
Captain of the Ground Ship "Aluminum Goose"
28' Holiday Rambler Imperial 28

moonlitcoyote

Nice tee's too bad people in only 10 states can purchase them.

rustyescott1

love the shirt, but the shipping sucks
Rusty Escott

cosmic

Oz

I didn't even notice that people in only 10 states could get them (Say WHAAAAT?!)  That's some kind of discrimination... I just have to find it... Didn't notice the shipping charges either.  Just thought the shirt was cool.

Love the tattoo drawing!  Perfecta-mundo!

Stripe

I got as far as calculating tax and shipping, $3 tax, $6 shipping, I don't get it, how could there be a state restriction??  :)
Fredric,
Captain of the Ground Ship "Aluminum Goose"
28' Holiday Rambler Imperial 28

moonlitcoyote

It doesnt make sense to me, they can ship to NH but not Maine? Florida but not GA or AL? I cant get a tee no matter where I am lol

JDxeper

I believe we have a copy of the patten line drawings floating around some where, we could make our own tee, Tina is our printing gru, what do you say.  The drawings are 8.5 X 11 inches.
Tumble Bug "Rollin in MO" (JD)

moonlitcoyote

I'd buy one if it said something cool on it. Like "real women drive classic winnebagos"

or....

classic women drive real winnebago's  :)

Oz

QuoteI'd buy one if it said something cool on it. Like "real women drive classic winnebagos"

Like the bumper stickers in the store do... which both happen to be on sale, BTW. (M/W)

http://www.classicwinnebagos.com/forum/index.php?action=store;cat=4

We went this route before with tees but, the number actually purchased was way below the minimum we needed to order.  Ended up taking a pretty good bite on them so, that won't be in the offering again.

moonlitcoyote

Thats too bad, I wear a lot of t-shirts. Oh well.