New SoCal Explorer

Started by povertycoach, August 10, 2009, 07:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

povertycoach

Hey All,
New member from SoCal.  Bought a '75 Explorer, 440.  Has a couple of issues, but you know how those go!!

Was very happy to find such a pleasant site, great job administrators!

btw, I work part-time at NAPA, so if there is anything you need help with PM me.

povertycoach
Frank

tiinytina

Sweet coach! and yuppers this is the site for all things vintage RV! Welcome,,,

Cheers
tina
Hi from Gone to the Dawgs! 1987 Tiffin Allegro in Deale MD. CW Rocks!!!

Oz

Well, looks like Dan Darling (DanD2soon) has a buddy now!  Yup, he's another Explorer owner.

Great to have you with us and that really is a sharp, vintage RV!

1969 D22, 2 x 1974 D24 Indians, 1977 27' Itasca

Clyde9

Very Happy to have you here, Sweet Coach. That thing is Beautiful!!!! Welcome Aboard!

Jack

DanD2Soon

Welcome Fellow Explorer Owner! 

That's a beautiful coach!  I thought that made three of us, but I can't find [zzzfly - also a Californian] who belonged before we moved here to our new site - I think he had a 1978, 31 ft. 440, but I never saw pictures of it.  Ours is a 1972, 24 ft, 413 and I haven't reposted our pictures yet.  One shot of it is in the slideshow here at the top of the page.  I'll reload ours soon & we all want to see more shots, inside & out, of your "Baby."

Make yourself comfortable Frank.  You're going to be right at home here.  I've been a member since 2004 and those of us with orphan units (non Winnies) both coaches and travel trailers,  have always been welcome - Lots of common Joys & Headaches...

Later - DanD