Start of the 2014 Dream Trip

Started by Froggy1936, June 25, 2014, 12:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Froggy1936

Well im all packed , Boat is all ready , Winney performed well on trip back from Pgh & down to Trap pond & Back So im hopeing all is well this time . Heading for Raystown Lake and my daughters camp for the holiday Then on to Export ,till i pull out for the Jam in Ohio . I will be without internet till i get to Export ill update then with Pics, Later Frank  :)
"The Journey is the REWARD !"
Member of 15 years. We will always remember you, Frank.

Stripe

Fredric,
Captain of the Ground Ship "Aluminum Goose"
28' Holiday Rambler Imperial 28

tiinytina

Safe Travels Frank! Hugs and wags to Louie too! See ya in a few!
Tina

Hi from Gone to the Dawgs! 1987 Tiffin Allegro in Deale MD. CW Rocks!!!

moonlitcoyote

Happy and safe travels Frank. I hope you have a wonderful time!

M & J

M & J

cosmic

safe travels man. see ya in Ohio. :)ThmbUp

LJ-TJ

Have a good and safe trip and well see you in Ohio at the end of the month. :)ThmbUp

ClydesdaleKevin

Have a safe and fun trip, Frank!  See ya in Ohio!

Kev
Kev and Patti, the furry kids, our 1981 Ford F-100 Custom tow vehicle, and our 1995 Itasca Suncruiser Diesel Pusher.

Froggy1936

Well made it to Raystown no problems Even managed 8 MPG pulling the boat But due to no level spaces  was unable to launch @ Raystown Refrigerator is full and needs level parking space , Now I am located at son in laws shop in Export . will have a vehicle for launching here. So no Winnie  parking worrys. everything OK so far .1st Picture at home ready for trip 2nd pic set up at camp in frt of garage 3rd pic camp main house  Frank & Louie

Froggy1936

First pic Did not load  now its in black and white in my gallery ?????

Froggy1936

I do not understand this Pictures turning to Black & white thing Back to colledge i guess . But here is a picture of 3 turkeys I took at current location . They were on the road when i first saw them but by the time i was shutter ready they were partially hidden  Frank

Oz

Yup, hidden so well, you can't see them.   i??

1969 D22, 2 x 1974 D24 Indians, 1977 27' Itasca

legomybago

Their magic turkeys....Froggy is on a trip alright :P
Never get crap happy with a slap happy pappy

M & J

M & J

joanfenn

I thought that I was the only one that couldn't see them. Hm? I want what ever he is having.

TerryH

Pictures that don't load, then show up in black and white?
Photos of non-existent turkeys?
Maybe Froggy has been harvesting mushrooms from around tree bases in cow pastures.
My daughter used to tell me that most were poisonous. As an OLD hippy I still believe in Peter Pan and magic.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You may want to ease up on the mushroom burgers, Froggy. :)rotflmao :)rotflmao :)rotflmao
Terry
It is not our abilities that show what we truly are - it is our choices.
Albus Dumbledore

M & J

M & J

pvoth1111

We call our coach "Charlie Brown"

cosmic

what ever keeps ya feeling young my man. enjoy the trip.  :)ThmbUp lol

legomybago

Never get crap happy with a slap happy pappy

Froggy1936

I figured out the no turkey in the pics problem, My camera had changed from 640 setting (smallest) to very big 1250 . So when i decreased the pic size down to site max the turkeys are just a speck. Have to check settings every now and then.    Starting a new post for 2015 as 2014 turned into nightmare with GI bleeding prob in August In Pittsburgh  that req 4 pts of blood and upper and lower scope  But found nothing , Prob returned in Feb 2015 4 more pts of blood and an upper scope  Still found nothing Swollowed the camera Later in Feb  Then in March bleeding again 5 pts of blood this time But the camera had shown problem area in the duodinum so they cauterized it and stopped my asperin wich i had been takeing since quadruple bypass in 1996  My Heart Dr had me restart the asperin chewable 81 mg after breakfast So Far so good Compressor braket installed and working well   Frank

joanfenn

I am missing some thing here, is the compressor bracket installed in you or your motor home ??? W% i??

Froggy1936

Sorry Joan , Reference to compressor bracket Refers to Aluminum welding Post Of compressor bracket  One of the problems of adding a comment not related to post  Sorry Frank
:(

Froggy1936

Well continuing on planned trip, For 2016 I hope I have better luck this time, Though I forgot to pack my cash  W% But luckily my son was able to deposit it in my bank and I can withdraw it when I get to Export I am back at Raystown again Weather is goofy Last night down to 45o Today about the same with rain and hail Had to fire up the furnace.First check  on MPG 8.9 @ avg65 MPH Fully loaded 12000 Lbs But has increased power  Hm?  And so another adventure begins  Frank

joanfenn

Just be careful out there and enjoy your trip.  Take pictures for us.  Be safe