Hard Brakes

Started by cosmic, June 13, 2014, 03:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cosmic

So I found a booster and master, in 2 different places. going to coat me $366 Canadian. So I will try in the States. They show it at napa for $140 USD. Unfortunately they cant get it. So I'm thinking there has to be one in America that I can find cheaper then the first quote I got from partsource.
Let the fun begin

Thanks for the support and concern. guys. Its always good to know your all here to help. Cheers

DaveVA78Chieftain

[move][/move]

cosmic

Don't no how I could have missed that but I did. lol thanks Dave

legomybago

QuoteA lot of us know the feeling... stressed-out on that drive back... hands aching and white knuckles clamped on the steering wheel, talking all the way, "Come on... you can make it."  Approaching the traffic light... "Turn green... turn green... turn green..."

So true :)ThmbUp

Glad you made it home :)clap
Never get crap happy with a slap happy pappy

cosmic

Ok I found the parts from Illinois. Both the booster and the master for 169.00 delivered. to Canada..Nice.
Autoplicity - booster

DaveVA78Chieftain

[move][/move]

ramit

cosmic

!-!Do yourself a favor. don't order from autoplicity.com. still haven't even shipped my product. 15 days later.
going to buy another from somewhere else.
Update today. After being hung up on 8 times. I was able to get to a human. I found out that it was shipped out through USPS on June 29th.  THATS 14 DAYS LATER> $@!#@! $@!#@!
I still have not received the product to say what it is I will receive. But if I was stuck somewhere waiting for this part I would be beyond pissed off.

As I said above. DO YOURSELF A FAVOUR.  !-!

cosmic

Got my parts today. 21 days.  $@!#@!
better times to come. hopefully tomorrow im back in action. :)clap

LJ-TJ

Didn't I tell you it's easier,cheaper and faster to have parts delivered to Port Huron and then bring them back you self. D:oH!

TerryH

I do the same thing when ordering from the US. My sister lives 5mins. from the border and has a parcel/mail delivery address that is 2mins. across the border on the US side, so I have things shipped there to her.
If the items qualify under NAFTA there is no duty.
More often than not she is waved thru the Canadian side without having to pay tax.
Shipping is often free within the contiguous states, so if I order from Florida, shipped to Blaine Wa. shipping is free.
At the same time she fills up with that wonderfully inexpensive US gas. (Vancouver today - $1.53/litre. I won't convert the price because I'd throw something and then have to add to my to do list to repair.

Terry
It is not our abilities that show what we truly are - it is our choices.
Albus Dumbledore

DonD

3.78 liters per  US gallon. About $5.78 per gallon, but heart transplants are free  ;)
Don and Mary
2000 TC1000 Bluebird bus conv.

Stripe

Blaine's not too far from where I picked up Penny..  Nice country up there..
Fredric,
Captain of the Ground Ship "Aluminum Goose"
28' Holiday Rambler Imperial 28