taking out winnie for a run to Pakenham tonight

Started by joev, June 11, 2014, 04:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joev

Taken the Winnie out in the rain to get a feel for driving it in wet weather. Starting our journey out western Canada on Saturday morning

LJ-TJ

She'll handle like a dream. Just remember to start braking a little earlier  because of the wet and the extra weight. Other than that you'll have a ball. :)ThmbUp

joev

Well we had a change on plans ended up going to Arnprior instead of Pakenham 30 mins drive longer drove like a Caddy nice and smooth so the drive total was 45 mins there and 45  back we met some friends there for dinner they wanted to see what I was up to all year and so they were inpressed on how well she looked . Made me feel good . we had to get on hwy 17 for a bit I said to Catherine do we turn right and start our trip now or wait till Saturday . She said wait till Saturday . I can hardly wait to get going only 2 more days .
Want to thank you all for the help that everybody has given here even if you havnt given me any advice directly you all have with your posts and pics which I browse everyday. to get ideas  and info   :)clap :)clap :)clap
I will do a daily log  starting Saturday  of our 6 week trip across Canada and coming back on the US side hopfully we might meet up with some of you
CHEERS :)

DaveVA78Chieftain

Great to hear it has come together well.  Look forward to reading about your trip.

Dave
[move][/move]

legomybago

Never get crap happy with a slap happy pappy