Torque Multiplier Wrench, best way to remove stuck lug nuts

Started by LJ-TJ, January 11, 2020, 10:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LJ-TJ

Yes it's a dark, dank, freezing rain out side down on the farm. It's to miserable to go out side. Yes I'm surfing. This guy has some amazing tips on split rims. Braking wheel lugs. Hm? I thought some might learn some stuff from him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynyU2iJbg1o&list=UUUo7ezHht2hfimrQ92RoIbQ&index=22

ClydesdaleKevin

I bought one of these torque multiplier lug tools myself...when I found out the lug nuts on my 95 Itasca with an Oshkosh/Freightliner chassis were torqued to over 500 lbs!!!  I haven't had to use it yet, but I have it if I need it.  Also of note...on a 95 Oshkosh chassis, the driver's side lug nuts are REVERSE THREADED, just like the old Dodge motorhome split rim chassis.  Righty loosie, Lefty tighty...lol!  Passenger side is normal thread direction.

Kev
Kev and Patti, the furry kids, our 1981 Ford F-100 Custom tow vehicle, and our 1995 Itasca Suncruiser Diesel Pusher.

ClydesdaleKevin

LOL!!!  I just noticed...we know this guy!  He's a member here! 

Kev
Kev and Patti, the furry kids, our 1981 Ford F-100 Custom tow vehicle, and our 1995 Itasca Suncruiser Diesel Pusher.