Off to training

Started by Stripe, April 14, 2014, 12:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TerryH

she was paid for in Canadian money therefore a lot less expensive

Rub it in, rub it in....
It is not our abilities that show what we truly are - it is our choices.
Albus Dumbledore

Stripe

Fredric,
Captain of the Ground Ship "Aluminum Goose"
28' Holiday Rambler Imperial 28

ClydesdaleKevin

Wow!  Napoleon and Em are good looking GSDs...although you need to give poor Em a sandwich....lol!

Kev
Kev and Patti, the furry kids, our 1981 Ford F-100 Custom tow vehicle, and our 1995 Itasca Suncruiser Diesel Pusher.

M & J

Stripe over weight when fully loaded? The stories I could tell..

Right K? :)
M & J

ClydesdaleKevin

LMAO!  He could definitely give a couple of his sandwiches to Em!  Way too many ribs showing!

Kev
Kev and Patti, the furry kids, our 1981 Ford F-100 Custom tow vehicle, and our 1995 Itasca Suncruiser Diesel Pusher.

Stripe

I noticed it too when I first saw her.  But let me tell you she eats a good amount.  You should see how well she DOESN'T stand still, lol.. We'll get her weight up, I guarantee it..

I'll tell ya, when K and I first met, I WAS overweight.  But her good cooking helped me shed a lot of pounds..
Nothing we eat is processed. She is type-1 diabetic so she steers clear of it. Everything we cook (she does most of it, I just help) is made from fresh and from scratch..
Fredric,

ClydesdaleKevin

Hope I didn't offend man!  Was just kidding around.  I'm always struggling with my weight now at 46 years old and have to stay on a super low carb diet.  And Karli eats more than Paladin, although she's a tiny thing!  Don't know where she puts it!

Kev

Stripe

Fredric,