A Greeting To Y'all

Started by OldEdBrady, January 01, 2014, 10:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OldEdBrady

I ain't done much on here for the last couple of years.  But this is my "home page"  I fire up the computer, click on the browser, and this place comes up first.  So, I still pay attention to what's goin' on.  I wish all of you the best in the coming year.  And I will NEVER forget the help, etc., from everyone.  Y'all take care now, heah?

Oz

It's always been a joy having you with us, Ed.  You've contributed as much in so many ways as anyone else has.

Speaking of "home page"... do you still have that picture I'm so fond of?  I'd like to share it with everyone again....

:laugh:
1969 D22, 2 x 1974 D24 Indians, 1977 27' Itasca

LJ-TJ

What do you mean you haven't been around for a while? Get with the program. Get back in the game. Find another little rig needs fix'n.Your enlighten suggestions are missed. Hm?

OldEdBrady

Mark, that particular photo is hidden on an external drive, under encryption.  For my personal safety.  And LJ, I won't be refurbishing any more rigs.  I still use the Alfabago every single evening.  I have a Roku device, and I'm allowed two hours a day BY MYSELF! out there.

But major projects are over for me.  I can do the little stuff, but the big stuff is getting to be a little beyond me.