"Oh, Canada!"

Started by Oz, October 21, 2013, 02:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oz

Did you know we have nearly 100 members?!

And they haven't just been sitting around on their canucks, either.  They've been a very important link in the chain of success and support of this community from day one. 

Hats off to you, good neighbors!

:)
1969 D22, 2 x 1974 D24 Indians, 1977 27' Itasca

cosmic

LJ-TJ

How to catch a Canadian

cosmic

Oh Canada.
Found this at the gas pump last week.

Stripe

Fredric,
Captain of the Ground Ship "Aluminum Goose"
28' Holiday Rambler Imperial 28

maxximuss

Thank you, you know I look at my American friends as our brothers I don't think a boarder and a different government really makes a difference to me. I don't think we are all that different even being two different countries. I recently visited my grandparents (yes their still around....92 years old) and found out I have American family background from Maine on the east coast(USA) as well as Newfoundland (Canada) In fact my dad worked and lived in the USA and would have stayed if not for the Vietnam war starting when we was living there which forced him to move back to Canada. Its sad really that the boarders to Canada and the USA have to be made so militaralistic, but I guess in a way it is needed.

I love this community here, great people sharing a common interest and having fun. :)ThmbUp

legomybago

Growing up sprint car racing with my Grandparents...we used to be at a lot of the great dirt and asphalt tracks in WA State....Theres a large sprint car Canadian population out there...So I grew up hearing the Canadian National Anthem along with the US's at the races....And the crazy canadians can party!! Someday, I will go visit Canada again....
Never get crap happy with a slap happy pappy

LJ-TJ

What I like about the U.S./ Canadian relationship is we're like brothers. We Bugger and complain and fight but when the shoot hits the fan. We're there for each other. Don't F#$% with us you'll lose. :)ThmbUp