Found A Few Manuals, Misc pamphlets should I upload etc.??

Started by James E Vining, August 25, 2013, 02:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

James E Vining

Hey I found a RV's Owners Technical Guide from 1975 plus a Phillips Power Converter PC-201-M-2,Suburban Dyna-Trail Furnace Installation, Operation and service instructions, DANA Speed Control Owners manual, Dometic LP. Gas & Electric Instructions for use along with the MB52C Installation and Spare Parts List and Schematic along with a bunch of other misc. Documents.

I was curious if you would like me to scan these on my scanner and upload them??
If so any specific File sizes, formats? I can do .jpg or .pdf.
I just wanted to ask first in case you had the above mentioned ones no sense adding extra's unless I may be able to get a better/clearer scan.

Oz

Yes, we would love to have as many documents as possible, but the actual anwer to should you scan them and post them is yes... and no. 
Hm?

Some you may be able to, others you may not.  Most, if not all, go in specific places.  And we may already have some of them.

If you, or anyone, have general documents to submit, PM me and I'll give you the instructions on how to do it.

Also, check in the Member Area and see if we already have them.  That would save you time and effort if we already do.
1969 D22, 2 x 1974 D24 Indians, 1977 27' Itasca