living in a small rv for 6 yrs

Started by serenitygirl64, July 01, 2013, 10:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

serenitygirl64

My little 76 minnie winnie.... 6yrs later.  I call my little house a studio with a loft bed.  She is a work in progress.   :angel:

Oz

Full-time RV living comes in different forms.  Some may almost continually travel, others may travel seasonally, and yet others live in their RVs in the same place for long periods of time.  Life has similarities and differences across all types.  But, the principles of RV living remains the same.

There are certainly things which can be done simply because of not needing to move which couldn't be done if moving often was the norm.  In Florida, there are many, many RV parks with long term sites.  I know a couple people who live in them and it's pretty incredible some of the things they've added to their RV to make it more like a home and yet, if they need to, they can disassemble and move.
1969 D22, 2 x 1974 D24 Indians, 1977 27' Itasca

Lefty

I reserve the right to reject your reality and substitute my own...

ClydesdaleKevin

Kev and Patti, the furry kids, our 1981 Ford F-100 Custom tow vehicle, and our 1995 Itasca Suncruiser Diesel Pusher.

tiinytina

I almost wish I lived in Gone full time... top to bottom house cleaning takes 20 min.. not 2 days... LOL... that looks so beautiful and comfortable.
tina
Hi from Gone to the Dawgs! 1987 Tiffin Allegro in Deale MD. CW Rocks!!!

Mytdawg

It's adorable.  I mean it's no mustard yellow, orange shag and dark paneling time capsule but it's very nice.   ;)

Shalydra

ben2

LJ-TJ

WOW! Welcome aboard. Looks warm and fuzzy and that's all that matters. You've done a fine job making it look warm and cozy.