Thank you RANGERRICK!

Started by Oz, March 19, 2017, 11:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oz

CWVRV has a long history of members helping members in so many ways.  Not just with technical information, but with tangible help as well... coming to distress calls of others on the road, raising money to get desperately needed repairs, tows, donating RVs, and much more.  The list of selfless, caring folks who have contributed time, money, and help is astonishing and they are truly unsung heroes to all those who've benefitted from their willingness to lend a hand.  Another way we help each other is through the exchange of parts.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank RANGERRICK for his dedication to finding and supplying those parts which are no longer manufactured and nearly impossible to find!  Repair and restoration of our vintage RVs by providing such parts won't get anyone rich, to say the least, so it takes a special kind of person to hunt them down and make them available for more than the monetary value of it.

Again, thanks to RANGERRICK for providing this much needed and appreciated sevice to all!

:)clap
1969 D22, 2 x 1974 D24 Indians, 1977 27' Itasca

beaverman

LJ-TJ

stanDman111

khantroll

Three cheers for RangerRick!

RANGERRICK

Your Welcome!!!! ;)
I will always try to help when ever i can.
Thanks Again