Question replies to my questions

Started by HVACguy, March 06, 2017, 02:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HVACguy

Hi guys/gals. Am i supposed to start a new topic everytime I want to answer replies to something I posted? Or will replying to my own post be seen by those I am replying to? Thanks in advance! Oh since Im here, I will say I got the fuel leak fixed, ( more detail in the thread I started) but now we are stuck in walmart lot due to 45 mph winds!!!

LJ-TJ

Hey if your going to be stuck Walmarts the places. You can buy movies cheep and restock supplies. Where you stuck? Walmart were? So if you start a subject say Fuel Pump. You explain to everyone what the problem is. One of us answers you. You can reply. If the fix doesn't work for you you can reply that it didn't work and somebody else might have another idea as how to fix your problem. In the process you turn on the Air conditioner and it doesn't work. That's when you start a new thread. There two different subjects. D:oH! or maybe someone else can explain it better. Hm?

Oz

Just as TJ said.  Any new issue you have, just ask by starting a new topic.  This ensures it will receive quick and applicable attention rather than posting multiple topics in one post, which can get confusing and the information muddled or some of the questions missed.
1969 D22, 2 x 1974 D24 Indians, 1977 27' Itasca

HVACguy