Arizona, 2013

Started by ClydesdaleKevin, February 09, 2013, 10:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DaveVA78Chieftain

I agree!, ahh well we just have to put up with his adventures in the land of the chiggers.     :P
[move][/move]

Froggy1936

And the R/V Fairy that repairs things wile you sleep ! W% W% W%    Frank    HAVE FUN Its vacation time !!
"The Journey is the REWARD !"
Member of 15 years. We will always remember you, Frank.

LJ-TJ

My word their alive,there alive. Nice of yeah to drop in once in a while to let us know you haven't been abducted by aliens. Had us worried for a while but then I think he's a little strange even for aliens even. :)rotflmao :(

ClydesdaleKevin

Yep...no aliens...well, not the extraterrestrial kind anyways...lol!

Packed up the porch today and staged everything to load into the Jeep, and then Sheba got sick all over the carpet...ewwwwwww!!!

Of to Basha's bright and early to rent a rug shampooer, shampooed the rug, and returned the unit.  Once Patti is ready to go...she's doing the girly hair and makeup stuff right now...we'll go down and pick up some groceries, get back, load the Jeep, and be ready to hit the road first thing in the morning.  First stop, Flying J since we'll need fuel, we'll need to dump the grey tanks, and the propane tank is totally empty.  Been running off a pony tank for a couple of weeks.  Too bad no one delivers propane around here to RVs!

I'll have to run the fridge off the inverter while we travel up to the Flying J, and then once all our tasks there are done, we have to backtrack to I-17 North, and then its a few hour drive up to Sedona.  I'm going to print out the free camping map now, as well as our new insurance cards, and then its off to the market.

Kev
Kev and Patti, the furry kids, our 1981 Ford F-100 Custom tow vehicle, and our 1995 Itasca Suncruiser Diesel Pusher.

ClydesdaleKevin

So the freezer is PACKED with meat now, the fridge is overflowing,  the Jeep is all loaded up, bikes and all,  tow lights are in place, and its ready to attach to the RV tow bar tomorrow morning.  The free camping map for Sedona (and our new insurance ID cards) are printed up and ready to go.  I'm all showered up and shaved, and Patti is all prettified.  So we are ready to go bright and early tomorrow morning!

Thus endeth this chapter!

Kev

Kev and Patti, the furry kids, our 1981 Ford F-100 Custom tow vehicle, and our 1995 Itasca Suncruiser Diesel Pusher.